A down-payment needs to be made at the time of making the booking. You will get detailed information on this together with your booking confirmation.
You can move into the room from 2.30 p.m. onwards. In the event that you are arriving after 7.00 p.m., we kindly request you to inform us of this briefly by telephone.
Check out on the day of departure no later than 10.00 a.m., please!
During your stay, 1 parking space per room is made available free of charge! If you are coming with more than 1 car, we are not able to guarantee any more parking spaces - we kindly ask for your understanding in this. (no liability by damages). If you want to go skiing on arriving- or leaving-day you have to park on the official parking-place from Ischgl.
Settlement of amount to be paid:
We prefer payment by cash when you are here. It is possible to make a bank transfer before your arrival.
Hotel contractual conditions:
- 3 month before the day of arriving free
- 1 month before the day of arriving 40 %
- 1 month - 1 week before the day of arriving 80 %
in last week before the day or arriving 90 %
In the event of departure the scheduled day of departure, or in the event of be lated arrival, the room price will be charged.
The right of with drawal to § 11 para. 1 FAGG is not applicable the General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry (AGBH) that apply to us.
We recommend the conclusion of a travel cancellation insurance.
Place of jurisdiction Landeck / Tyrol.
Errors and omissions excepted.
COVID-19 Winter 20/21
The health and well-being of our guests and employees come first.
That is why we have put together a few recommendations for you about the prescribed measures:
- Please use the advance check-in
- In order to avoid mutual contact between departing and arriving guests, there is no check-in in the morning. If you use the day of arrival to ski, you have to park the car at the daytime parking lot of the cable car (guest card is only given at check-in)
- Please transfer the remaining amount before arrival
- We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance. All details can be found in the European Travel Insurance Hotel Storno Plus (also valid for cancellation cases in connection with a COVID-19 illness).
- If you are unable to arrive due to an official travel warning or an entry ban, cancellation free of charge is a matter of course.
With a respectful approach and consideration, nothing should stand in the way of a carefree vacation.